- Exhibition & Convention Area: 102,000 sq. mts.
- Spread over 45 acres
- 15 Exhibition Halls
- High load bearing floor capacity of 10 Tons / sq. mts –
- Ideal for live demonstration of heavy machinery
- Exhibition hall’s towering ceiling height – 7 to 18 meters.
- Can be converted into double storey booths
- 10,000 car parking and over 500 trees
- Inbuilt Media Lounge, Protocol Lounge & Control Room
INDIA PLAST 2015 is a global congregation of plastic industry. An Exhibition, conceived and promoted by the Government of Gujarat, it will provide a dynamic interactive platform for everyone who matters in the plastic industry across the globe…manufacturers, suppliers, innovators, technologists, consultants, investors, customers.
The Exhibition will showcase the latest technological developments in the field. It will also offer a world of exciting global technological know-how, consulting and joint venture opportunities. The focus will be on exploration, innovation, expansion and co-operation.
INDIA PLAST 2015 will focus on promoting a progressive image of Indian plastic industry on a global platform. It will act as a catalyst and facilitator for buyers and sellers, bringing together the entire global plastic fraternity. It will help the Indian industry imbibe the latest plastic molding technologies even while showcasing their achievements to the world. It will provide an ideal opportunity to network with industry peers and thought-leaders and expand industry in every sphere.
Raw Space : 27-01-2015 (Time : 10 am to 6 pm)
Shell type : 28-01-2015 (Time : 10 am to 6 pm)
After official closing of exhibition (03-02-2015, 5 pm to 04-02-2015 before 11:00 am)
Move Out Time : 03-02-2015 (Time : 07 pm)
- Deadline to complete exhibit transfer and stall decoration before 9 pm on 28-01-2015
- Transfer of material/goods will not be allowed during exhibition
- Exhibitor’s product profile for participant directory : 30-11-2014
- For final payment : 30-11-2014
- To submit additional service requirement form :30-11-2014
- Specification of loading/unloading : 30-11-2014
|Upto 30th April 2014||After 30th April 2014|
(per sq mtr)Raw Space
(per sq mtr)Small scale (SME)Rs 4500/-Rs 4000/-ForeignUSD 125USD 120Corporate / Govt.Rs 11000/-Rs 10000/-
(per sq mtr)Raw Space
(per sq mtr)Rs 5400/-Rs 4800/-USD 140USD 135Rs 13200/-Rs 12000/-
(12.36% Service Tax will be applicable on above charges)
- 2 side open 15% extra
- 3 side open 25% extra
- 4 side open 30% extra
Carpet Floored Constructed stall with Exhibitorâ€™s Name on Facia, One Laminated Table, One Dust bin, Three Spot lights, One 5 Amp. Plug Socket for every stall of size 9 sq.mtr. + 500 nos. of Invitation Cards, One Exhibiton Souvenir, Three Exhibitor Badges, One entry in participant directory.
INDOOR BARE SPACE
this comprises of bare space only. (Exhibitors will have to construct their own designed stall.)
INDIA PLAST 2015 is going to be held at Mahatma Mandir Exhibition & Convention Centre, which is designed with state of the art technology and infrastructure.
- Inbuilt media lounge
- Protocol lounge & Control room
- Large parking area for over 10000 cars with elegant exterior design
- High load bearing floor capacity for heavy machinery
- 13 Special Investment Regions of more than 100 sq kms each being planned
- 38% ( more than 500 kms) of the planned Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) & Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) passing through Gujarat
- Knowledge Corridor & Integrated Townships
- Gujarat International Finance Tec-City – India’s first Special Economic zone (SEZ) for International Financial Services
- Round-the-clock uninterrupted power supply throughout the state
- The only Indian state with an integrated 2400 kms state-wide gas grid
- State with the highest number of ports and airports
- 1600 KMS COASTLINE – Offers numerous opportunities for port based industries
- An annual growth of more than 15%, with more than 70% of polymers being produced in the state
- As a Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Gujarat facilitates foreign direct investment with ease
- It contributes around 25% to India’s overall exports and 37% of Indian port cargo
- Gujarat has been ranked 1st as per the “Economic Freedom Rankings for the States of India”
- 20 kms from Ahmedabad International Airport – direct international flight connectivity to cities across Europe, Middles East, South East Asia and America.
- 28 kms from Ahmedabad Railway Station – very well connected to all major cities of India
- Near proposed Metro & BRTS Routes
- Proximity to all major Entertainment & Recreational facilities
- Direct connectivity to all major tourist routes
- Accommodationâ€“ More than 2500 rooms in 5 & 4 Star hotels and additional 5000 rooms in budget hotels.
- Accessibility: Many organized cab services alognwith individual & local cab operators available, helps a visitor to reach the destination easily.
- Requisite facilities by Exhibitors and Visitors will be facilitate by the organiser.
- With more than 1 billion citizens, India is the second most populous nation in the world.
- Has the highest number of billionaires in Asia & fourth highest in the world
- One of the world’s fastest growing wealth creators, thanks to its knowledge economy and its vast manufacturing and agriculture industry.
- 50 out of the top 100 of fortune 500 companies are present in India
- Joined the elite club of 12 countries with a trillion dollar economy.
- India has emerged as one of the most attractive investment destinations
- The Indian plastics industry made a promising beginning in 1957 with the production of polystyrene
- Today in India there are about 30000 plastic processing units and 150 plastic processing machinery manufacturers in india
- The per capita consumption of plastic products in India is growing at 13% CAGR for last decade
- The Indian Plastics Industry has been growing at a rate of 12% ,it is all set to reach the 12.5 MMT by consumption making India the 3rd largest consumer of plastics
K and D Communication Limited, a name known for bringing a new dimension to the trade and business of Indian industry through exhibitions and industrial trade fairs and creating new milestones every step of its way.
K and D’s journey began in the year 1997 with hard work and determination along with a dedicated team; today we proudly proclaim to one of the few industrial exhibition organizing companies who have a sound track record of organizing successful exhibitions.
The Pioneers in Business and Industrial trade fairs, K and D is all about bringing about a change in the industrial environment of Gujarat and India on the whole. With a brood intention to promote more and more business to India and to promote new companies and investments in India through exhibitions , K and D ensures to leave no stone unturned to project India as the strong TECH HUB .
The event management & industrial exhibitions organizing business is always considered as an investment at K and D. We have a rich experience that evidently speaks about the value we have delivered to our clients in the form of business generated through our exhibitions which is reflected through over 62.78%* % repeat participation from our clients . We always ensure to design a blend of personalized quality service along with cost effectiveness and value maximization. We make sure to provide our clients a promotional platform yielding business and network expansion opportunity . This opportunity is provided to every aspirant participating in our exhibition irrespective of its size, capacity and the market presence.