- 13 Special Investment Regions of more than 100 sq kms each being planned
- 38% ( more than 500 kms) of the planned Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) & Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) passing through Gujarat
- Knowledge Corridor & Integrated Townships
- Gujarat International Finance Tec-City – India’s first Special Economic zone (SEZ) for International Financial Services
- Round-the-clock uninterrupted power supply throughout the state
- The only Indian state with an integrated 2400 kms state-wide gas grid
- State with the highest number of ports and airports
- 1600 KMS COASTLINE – Offers numerous opportunities for port based industries
- An annual growth of more than 15%, with more than 70% of polymers being produced in the state
- As a Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Gujarat facilitates foreign direct investment with ease
- It contributes around 25% to India’s overall exports and 37% of Indian port cargo
- Gujarat has been ranked 1st as per the “Economic Freedom Rankings for the States of India”
- 20 kms from Ahmedabad International Airport – direct international flight connectivity to cities across Europe, Middles East, South East Asia and America.
- 28 kms from Ahmedabad Railway Station – very well connected to all major cities of India
- Near proposed Metro & BRTS Routes
- Proximity to all major Entertainment & Recreational facilities
- Direct connectivity to all major tourist routes
- Accommodationâ€“ More than 2500 rooms in 5 & 4 Star hotels and additional 5000 rooms in budget hotels.
- Accessibility: Many organized cab services alognwith individual & local cab operators available, helps a visitor to reach the destination easily.
- Requisite facilities by Exhibitors and Visitors will be facilitate by the organiser.
- With more than 1 billion citizens, India is the second most populous nation in the world.
- Has the highest number of billionaires in Asia & fourth highest in the world
- One of the world’s fastest growing wealth creators, thanks to its knowledge economy and its vast manufacturing and agriculture industry.
- 50 out of the top 100 of fortune 500 companies are present in India
- Joined the elite club of 12 countries with a trillion dollar economy.
- India has emerged as one of the most attractive investment destinations
- The Indian plastics industry made a promising beginning in 1957 with the production of polystyrene
- Today in India there are about 30000 plastic processing units and 150 plastic processing machinery manufacturers in india
- The per capita consumption of plastic products in India is growing at 13% CAGR for last decade
- The Indian Plastics Industry has been growing at a rate of 12% ,it is all set to reach the 12.5 MMT by consumption making India the 3rd largest consumer of plastics
K and D Communication Limited, a name known for bringing a new dimension to the trade and business of Indian industry through exhibitions and industrial trade fairs and creating new milestones every step of its way.
K and D’s journey began in the year 1997 with hard work and determination along with a dedicated team; today we proudly proclaim to one of the few industrial exhibition organizing companies who have a sound track record of organizing successful exhibitions.
The Pioneers in Business and Industrial trade fairs, K and D is all about bringing about a change in the industrial environment of Gujarat and India on the whole. With a brood intention to promote more and more business to India and to promote new companies and investments in India through exhibitions , K and D ensures to leave no stone unturned to project India as the strong TECH HUB .
The event management & industrial exhibitions organizing a business is always considered as an investment at K and D. We have a rich experience that evidently speaks about the value we have delivered to our clients in the form of business generated through our exhibitions which is reflected through over 62.78%* % repeat participation from our clients. We always ensure to design a blend of personalized quality service along with cost effectiveness and value maximization. We make sure to provide our clients with a promotional platform yielding business and network expansion opportunity. This opportunity is provided to every aspirant participating in our exhibition irrespective of its size, capacity, and the market presence.
Dongguan Sincere Tech Co., Ltd, is A China plastic mold & molding company, offer the best price and service for the world market, Sincere Tech started to run their business since 2005, around 20 years of rich experience making high quality and the best price for plastic injection molds and injection molding service. go to https://www.plasticmold.net/ to know more.
- The prime focus of the Government of Gujarat is to promote Trade & Business and the key areas for development identified included: Innovation, Sustainability, Knowledge Sharing, and Networking
- India’s largest and one of the most successful Trade Exhibition, “Vibrant Gujarat” is an example of a visionary approach of the Government of Gujarat towards inclusive and sustainable development
- Six successful summits held so far have immensely contributed to the transformation of Gujarat into a “Global Business Hub”. The brand “Vibrant Gujarat” began as an “Investors’ Summit” has now evolved into an ideal platform for knowledge sharing, social and business transformation
- It has proved to be an ideal convergence for other states and other countries to showcase their strengths, highlight business
Although the plastic industry is now in its second century, the most important developments have occurred in 1910. Since the creation of first man-made plastic by Alexander Parkes in 1862, the plastic industry has evolved and broadly integrated into today’s lifestyle by making a major, irreplaceable contribution to virtually all product areas.
|1959||Low-Density Poly Ethylene|
|1961||Poly Vinyl Chloride|
|1968||High-Density Poly Ethylene|
|1978||Integrated Petro-Chemical Complex (IPCL)|
|1993||Poly Vinyl Chloride|
|1999||Worldâ€™s Largest Petro-Chemical Complex and Green Refinery|
DEMAND & GROWTH
- The size of the plastic processing industry stands at Rs8.50 billion (9 MMT), is expected to reach Rs.1300 billion (18.9 MMT) by 2015.
- Per capita consumption 9 kg
- Processing capacity 30 MMT
- Employing about 4 million people
- 2,000 exporters
- More than 30,000 operational processing units