http://indiaplast.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/logo.jpg 0 0 steveyanglin http://indiaplast.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/logo.jpg steveyanglin2019-06-03 12:09:352019-06-03 12:09:37THE INDIA ADVANTAGE
- With more than 1 billion citizens, India is the second most populous nation in the world.
- Has the highest number of billionaires in Asia & fourth highest in the world
- One of the world’s fastest growing wealth creators, thanks to its knowledge economy and its vast manufacturing and agriculture industry.
- 50 out of the top 100 of fortune 500 companies are present in India
- Joined the elite club of 12 countries with a trillion dollar economy.
- India has emerged as one of the most attractive investment destinations
- The Indian plastics industry made a promising beginning in 1957 with the production of polystyrene
- Today in India there are about 30000 plastic processing units and 150 plastic processing machinery manufacturers in india
- The per capita consumption of plastic products in India is growing at 13% CAGR for last decade
- The Indian Plastics Industry has been growing at a rate of 12% ,it is all set to reach the 12.5 MMT by consumption making India the 3rd largest consumer of plastics